Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More from Huntington

This is a big week. Saturday I'll be on my way back to Edinburgh for Graduation. The ten days I'll be there will be all the fun of grad school with none of the work, and as if that wasn't great enough, the day after Graduation the Christmas Market opens. I'm obsessed with the Christmas Market.

Still, as I pointed out in my last post, I'm a New England girl at heart. I think it's telling that as a general rule, I refuse to "like" things on facebook, and yet of the eight I have made an exception for, three have to do with Edinburgh, two with my hometown, and two with Northeastern, where I spent my five (and a bit) years of undergrad. For the record, the eighth is Jimmy Buffett, which I suppose speaks to my perpetual island state of mind, margarita induced or otherwise...but that's beside the point.

Anyway, before I switch back to my Edinburgh state of being, I wanted to share a recent discovery that is making the facebook rounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhl6o-pdN9I&feature=youtu.be

While my last post focused on the infamy Northeastern has established as perceived by Boston as a whole, this video captures Northeastern from an insiders perspective and it's really well done. I never would have guessed that five years could be represented in a little over four minutes, but I've been proven wrong. Happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment